TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE
Travel Clinics of America is your best choice for receiving high-quality pre-travel care, sound travel advice, and peace of mind.
Traffic accidents are the leading cause of death and injury among travelers. Follow these steps to stay safe:
- Use safety belts while riding in a car.
- Use helmets and child safety seats. Bring them with you on your trip.
- Rent larger and newer vehicles.
- Ride only in marked taxis (rear seat is safer).
- Be alert in crossing streets. Look right first in countries that drive on the left.
- Avoid driving at night, especially in rural areas.
- Avoid excessive alcohol.
- Carry your cell phone with you at all times. Know local emergency contact numbers and preset your phone to 911-equivalent number at your destination.
- Avoid flying in local, unscheduled small aircraft.